Every year, in the May-July period, students are admitted to the Intermediate/ Un -dergraduate/Postgraduate programmes. The admission process is simple and transparent.
Intermediate: S.S.C., C.B.S.C., I.C.S.C. or any other equivalent course.
Courses Offered are B.A/B.Sc./B.Com./BMS
Each course conists of the following:
Part - I :
(i) General English : Course A/ Course B
(ii) Telugu / Hindi / Sanskrit
(i) Foundation Course - I
(ii) Foundation Course - 2
(i) Computer Course - 1 (For Non computer Students only)
(ii) Computer Course - 2 (For computer Students only)
Part - II:
Part - III:
(i) Value Education
(ii) Inter Disciplinary Elective (only for students having computers as one of the core subject)
Part - IV:
Co-curricular Activities - NCC/ NSS/ Games /YOGA/ Literary/ Cultural/Extension Programme (Social Awareness and STARS)
Part - II Combinations offered
B.Sc. : English Medium
01. B.Sc. : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
02. B.Sc. : Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Electronics
03. B.Sc. : Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences
04. B.Sc. : Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences
05. B.Sc. : Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
06. B.Sc. : Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry
B.A : English Medium
07. B.A : History, Economics, Politics
08. B.A : English Literature, History, Politics ..
09. B.A : Social Work, Economics, Statistics.
10. B.A : English Literature, History, Tourism & Travel Mgmt. (Vocational Course)
B .A :Telugu Medium
11. B.A : History, Economics, Politics
B.Com : English Medium
12. B.Com : Common core
13. B.Com : Tax Procedures & Practice (Vocational course)
14. B.Com : Computer Applications
B.M.S : English Medium
15. Bachelor of Management Studies
To enhance the creativity and employability skulls of the students the following courses are offered:
Solid state lighting
Instrumental Methods of Analysis in Chemistry
Visual Basic, .net
Ornamental Fish Culture
The college offers the following PG programmes under krishna university.
M.Sc Statistics and Computer Science
Three categories of scholarships are extended to students from the government of Andhra Pradesh, the government of India and merit scholarships.
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Government of India
The Social Welfare Department may be contacted for further information:
S.C. Students: 0866-2474063(Vijayawada)
B.C./E.B.C. Students: 08672-252653(Machilipatnam)
S.T. Students: 08672-252407(Machilipatnam)