The aims of National Service Scheme may be broadly outlined as follows:
To be constructively involved in the needs and problems of the community particularly by working with the poor.
2. To instill a feeling of social concern for the underprivileged.
3. To create a greater respect for the dignity of labour through participation in manual work.
4. To train students in leadership by making them familiar with human skills to face the societal challenges.
These aims are to be realized by a wide variety of service projects selected and carried out by the students themselves under the guidance and supervision of the Programme Officer of the National Service Scheme in the College.
NSS UNITS I & II MARIS STELLA COLLEGE VIJAYAWADA ADVISORY COMMITEE
|Chair Person||:||Principal – Sr. KularekhaMudharta|
|:||Vice Principal – Sr. Innyasamma|
|Coordinators||:||Unit II – Dr.P.Usha|
|:||Unit I – Mrs.L.M.R.Swarupa Rani|
|Members||:||Dr.V.Satya Sudh –EnglishDept.|
|:||Mrs.C.V.L.Karuna – BotanyDept.|
|:||Mrs.G.Usha Kumari –MathsmaticsDept.|
|Student Representatives||:||Chandrakala IIB.Sc.|
Agenda : To make a proposal for Special Camp from 25th -31st Oct 2017; and to conduct Regular Activities.
|1||:||Blood Donation Camp|
|4||:||Breast Cancer Awareness|
A meeting of NSS A.C was held on The following agenda was
The following resolutions were made:
1. To conduct a Special Camp
2. To organise other Regular Activities like
All the members gave their acceptance.