KANAKA DURGA .H - MBA Dept
M.com., M.b.a., NET., M.Phil.(Ph.D)
Assistant Professor - P.G. Department of Business Management
1. Working as Assistant Professor in P.G. Department of Business Administration, Maris Stella College, Vijayawada from July,2007 to till to date.
2. Worked as Lecturer in Triveni degree college,Vijayawada for five years from june 2002 to march 2007.
3. Worked as lecturer in ANRPL college Gudiwada for one year from june 2001 to march 2002.
4. Worked as lecturer in Siddhartha junior college,rajamundry for one year from june2000 to march 2001
1. Pursuing Ph.D in Management in Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur from 2014 Onwards.
2. Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship) in Management in december-2012 conducted by (UGC) University Grants Commission with Roll No.42170205. The Electronic Certificate Number is 122021692
3. Secured second Class in Master of Philosophy in commerce at Madhurai kamaraj university,Madhurai in April 2009
4. Secured First Class in Master of Business Administration with Specialisations in Finance, Marketing from Andhra university, Visakhapatnam in 2002 to 2005.
5. Secured first class in Master of Commerce with Accountancy as specialization from Andhra university ,Visakhapatnam in 1998 to 2000.
6. Secured First Class in Bachelor of Commerce,from Sir.C.R.R.degree college for women,Eluru from 1995 to 1998.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
• Financial Management
• Corporate finance
• Financial markets and institutions
• Perspectives of Management
• Accounting for Managers.
• Working capital management
• Financial Services.
• Entrepreneurship Development.
• Production and operations management
• Quantitative techniques for business.
• International financial management
• Guided more than 300 MBA student projects for ANU.
• Guided about 50 MBA student projects for Krishna University
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
• Attended a seminar on” Japanese way of production”, organized by Vijayawada productivity council, Vijayawada on 12-09-2011.
• Attended a symposium conducted by forum for free enterprise at Maris stella college, Vijayawada on 12-09-2011.
• Presented a paper on “Women Empowerment through Micro Finance: Prospects and Challenges” on Feb 17-18, 2012 National Seminar at Krishna University, sponsored by APSCHE, Hyderabad.
• Presented a paper on “Talent management- A tool for performance management” for a national seminar at P.B.Siddhartha college,Vijayawada on 23-03-2013.
• Attended a session on “21st century. A new paradigm for career women”, organized by confederation of Indian Industry on 4th-july 2013,at Vijayawada.
• Presented a paper on “Awareness of Retail banking services among female customers of Vijayawada.” Published in international journal of research in management studies,vol1,issue7,with ISSN:2321-4864.
• Paper “performance Evaluation of Indian Mutual Funds: with special reference to big and small fund houses” was published for Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research of vol -5, issue 7,in july 2016 with impact factor: SJF 2013:4.708.
• Presented a paper on ”A study on CSR activities of select mutual fund companies and its implications on companies act, 2013”, three day global summit on csr organized by department of commerce and management studies, anu from 29-30th march 2017.
• Participation in Staff Development Programme on “Emerging Trends In Business Models” Organized by Department Of Business Administration, Post Graduate Centre, P.B.Siddhartha College Of Arts & Science, Vijayawada from 26.06.2012 to 09.07.2012.
• Attended FDP at Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology on “Challenges and Trends in management education” from 28 to 30 july 2016