Mrs. K. Naga Sundari,
Asst. Professor and HOD,
P.G. Department of Business Administration,
• MBA from Osmania University(1996-98).
• M.Phil (Management) from Alagappa University (2001-04).
• PGDMM from Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2010.
• Qualified in UGC NET and APSET in 2012.
• Pursuing P.hD in Krishna University.
Total number of years of experience is 16 years
• Working as Assistant Professor and HOD since 12 years (2005 till date)in Maris Stella College.
• Worked in Nimra College of Business Management, Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada, as faculty for 3 years(2001-2004).
• Worked as faculty for 1 year in NOVA college, Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada (2000-2001).
Seminars. Conferences and Workshops
• Presented paper on “Management Education – A Paradigm Shift” at UGC sponsored national conference at TJPS college, Guntur.
• Presented paper on “Globalisation and Challenges For Managers” at KBN College.
• Attended a two week Faculty Development Programme sponsored by AICTE at P.B. Siddhartha Arts Colege, Vijayawada in June 2012.
• Co-Chair person for APSCHE sponsored national conference on :Micro Finance” held at Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
• Attended a one week workshop on Counselling at Maris Stella College from 6th August to 12th August 2013.
• Presented paper on “Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector- Opportunities and Challenges” at Krishna University, Machilipatnam on 24/4/2014.
• Presented paper on “Talent Management and Succesion Planning” in one day International Seminar on “Transforming Organisations through Talent Management” on 18th November 2014 at VR Siddhartha College, Kanuru, Vijayawada.
• Attended a “Seminar on Role of Technology and Innovation in Edcuation Sector” organised by Confederation of Indian Industries on 18th March 2014.
• Attended and presented paper in International conference on Industrial Relations and Human Relations Management at ANU, Guntur, organised by the department of Human Resource Management on 7th and 8th February 2015.
Attended a 3- day FDP at Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology on “Challenges and Trends in Management Education” from 28/7/16 to 30/7/16.
• Attended an Orientation workshop for HOD’s by AP Skill Development Corporation, on Supply Chain Management and Digital Marketing.
• Presented paper on “Corporate Social Responsibility of Health Care Services” at Global Summit on Corporate Social Responsibility, a 3 day international seminar organised by the department of MBA, ANU, Guntur, from 29th -31st March.
• Attended a one day national workshop on “Role of Human Values in Higher Education for Personal and Profesional Ecellence” on 1st february. 2017, organised by IQAC, Maris Stella College, Vijayawada.
Examiner, Judge and BOS member
• External examiner for MBA viva-voce exam at Nimra College of Business Management on 9/1/2014.
• External Examiner for Mba viva-voce exam at R.K. College of Engineering on 6/2/2014.
• Invtied as aJudge by Andhra Loyola College for Bhavana – a cultural fest on 5/2/2014.
• Attended BOS as subject expert at KBN college on 26/2/2014 in the department of UG department of Business Management.
• Attended BOS at Andhra Loyola College in BBM department as subject expert on 27th March 2015.
• Attended BOS at Andhra Loyola College in BBM department as subject expert on 25/2/2016.
• Attended BOS as subject expert in M.Com department at KBN college on July 12th 2017.
• “PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE OF EMPLOYEES TOWARDS HRD PRACTISES IN INDIAN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATIONS”, in International Journal Of management and Social Science Research Review of Volume-1, Issue No.10 with ISSN -2349-6738 and E-ISSN – 2349-6746(April- 2015).
• “AN EMPIRICAL STUDY ON EMPLOYEE WELFARE MEASURES AT SESHA SAI KNITTINGS” in International Journal on Industrial Relations and Human Relations Management Vol.1.
• “INFLUENCE OF DEMPGRAPHIC VAIRABLES ON EMPLOYEES AND IMPLICATIONS OF HRD PRACTISES” IN Internatiuonal Journal of Business Administration and Review of VolumeIII, Issue – 9, Impact factor 3.072 (Nan – March, 2015).
• “PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT SYSTEM IN HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY”, in International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research Review, Vol-1, issue – 32, Feb-2017, E- ISSN- 2349-6746, ISSN – 2349-6738.
• “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR ; A STUDY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO SELECT CORPORATE HOSPITALS IN CRDA(formerlyVGTM ), area in AP, in International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review, Vol, 1, Issue 17, March 2017, E- ISSN – 2347-856X, ISSN – 2348-0653.
• “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH CARE SECTOR – A CONCEPTUAL STUDY”, in IOSR Journal of Busines and Management, Vol.19, Issue-5, Ver.4, May.2017.
• Guided 250 MBA projects.
• Chief Co-Ordinator for 11national level management meet’s organised by the department of MBA, Maris Stella College.