MBA., M.Com., PGDHRM., NET., M.Phil.(PhD)
Assistant Professor - P.G. Department of Business Management
1. Working as Assistant Professor in P.G. Department of Business Administration, Maris Stella College, Vijayawada from July, 2005 to till date.
2. Worked as Lecturer in P.G. Department of Business Administration, Manair College of Management, V.V. Palem, Khammam for 1 year from August, 2004 to June, 2005.
3. Worked as an Investment Advisor in Karvy Consultancy Services, Vijayawada for 1 year from July, 2003 to July, 2004
1. Pursuing Ph.D in Management in Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur from 2014 Onwards.
2. Secured First Class in Master of Commerce under Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur in 2013/2014.
3. Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship) in Management in June-2011 conducted by (UGC) University Grants Commission with Roll No.42170211. The Electronic Certificate Number is 111007793
4. Secured First Class in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur in the year 2010.
5. Secured First Class in Master of Philosophy in Finance at Bharathidasan University, Tirucchi in 2004-05. (Thesis: A study on Recent Trends in Portfolio Optimization Techniques under the auspicious guidance of Dr. V. Charles, Asst. Professor, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada.)
6. Secured First Class in Master of Business Administration with Specialisation in Finance, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada under Nagarjuna University, Guntur in 2001-2003.
7. Secured First Class in Bachelor of Commerce, Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala, Vijayawada under Nagarjuna University in 1998-2001.
8. Passed Hindi - Rastra & Praveshika.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
• Financial Management
• Financial Derivatives
• Perspectives of Management
• Accounting for Managers.
• Security Analysis & Portfolio Management.
• Financial Services.
• Entrepreneurship Development.
• Small Enterprise Management.
• Strategic Management.
• Guided more than 350 MBA student projects for ANU.
• Guided about 25 MBA student projects for Krishna University
• Guided MBA student projects in other universities like Madurai Kamaraj University, Pondicherry University, IGNOU, and Dravidian University.
• Attended as an external examiner for VIVA VOCE for MBA students of ALIET college, JNTU campus, Vijayawada in April,2014
• Evaluated Semester End External Examinations for MBA and M.Com examinations -KRISHNA UNIVERSITY.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
• Published paper on “Management Education –A Paradigm Shift Industry and Management Education-Striking a common chord” for a UGC sponsored National Conference conducted on Aug 10th & 11th 2006 at TJPS College, Guntur (Pg.80-85)
• Invited as a Resource Person for the topic “Underwriting of Financial Services” for a National Conference conducted by Montessori Mahila Kalasala, Vijayawada.
• Presented a paper on “Focus on present status of Carbon Trading in India-Challenges ahead”- An International Conference held at RVIM, Bangalore.
• Presented a paper on “Women Empowerment through Micro Finance: Prospects and Challenges” on Feb 17-1, 2012 National Seminar at Krishna University, sponsored by APSCHE, Hyderabad & NABARD
• Presented a paper on “Succession Planning –A tool for Talent Retention” in one day International Seminar on “Transforming Organizations through Talent management “organized at VRSEC , Vijayawada, on 18thNovember 2014.
• Presented a paper titled “Performance Evaluation of select ELSS Mutual Funds in India: A DEA analysis approach” for ICBM’s National Conference on Management Research-Contemporary Perspectives” held on 24TH September, 2016.
• Presented a paper on “Socially Responsible Investments-An ethics based approach”, for Global Summit on CSR a three day International seminar organized by the Department of Commerce and Management Studies, ANU, Guntur, from March 29th to 31st ,2017.
• Attended a 3-day FDP at Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology on the topic “challenges and trends in management education” from 28-07-2016 to 30-07-2017.
• Attended a One day Seminar on UG Foundation Courses organized by Krishna University at Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Pharmaceutical College, Vijayawada.
• Attended a Seminar on EDP organized by FICCI Millennium Alliance Programme at Minerva Grand, Vijayawada on 16th February, 2017.
• Publication of the paper “ Evaluating the Performance of Indian Mutual Fund Schemes: Macro Economic Factors as Performance Indicators ”in MTC Global Journal of management& Entrepreneurship with Vol3,Issue5,April-June2015,ISSN:2231-3710,pageno70-75
• Publication for the paper titled ”Impact of Macro Economic variables on the Performance of Select Indian Mutual Funds” for Mizoram University Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences,Volume1,Issue2,December2015,ISSN :2395-7352,page 48-54.
• For Pondicherry University, Andhra Loyola Campus, 2007-08.
• For Dravidian University, Vijayawada off-campus, 2008-2011.
• For KL University,Vijayawada,2016-2017.
• Participation in Staff Development Programme on “Emerging Trends In Business Models” Organized by Department Of Business Administration, Post Graduate Centre, P.B.Siddhartha College Of Arts & Science, Vijayawada from 26.06.2012 to 09.07.2012.