ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) was formed on 14th March 2019 with the following strategic intent.
To produce successful women entrepreneurs imbibed with creativity and leadership qualities to create a global impact.
Inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship among students.
- To build entrepreneurial culture among students.
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs.
- To motivate students to develop business incubators.
- Conduct entrepreneurship awareness programmes through guest lecturers workshops and faculty development programmes.
- Organize skill development training to become self-employed.
- Arrange short visits to the industries.
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell plans to organize exhibitions, to display designs, models and artifacts created and designed by the students at regular intervals for the visitors, It’s a platform for the budding entrepreneurs to showcase their masterpieces, receive orders and become financially independent. The cell conducts FDP’s on entrepreneurship development and arrange guest lectures at regular intervals.
Composition of EDC
- Principal – The Chairperson
- Dean, Planning and Communication
- Faculty Secretary
- Industry Advisors & Alumni
- Faculty Advisors
- Student representatives